GDI Engine Complaints often Mysterious, Hard to Resolve
– By Jim Leman
Many modern vehicles powered by Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) engines are showing up in Service Departments with mysterious complaints: high oil consumption, misfires and performance loss. These problems can put the diagnostic skills of even the best Technicians to the test.
- 30 Jan 2015Digging for Answers
- 04 Nov 2014Ethanol Madness
- 06 Aug 2014More Carbon Build-Up Problems
- 27 Nov 2013BMW 530D transformed by BG Diesel Induction service
- 25 Nov 2013Under pressure: Low tension piston rings